Effective date: April 30, 2023 Last updated: April 30, 2023
Your privacy is important to us. FixNCleanWizard is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://fixncleanwizard.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Information We Collect
We collect information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in our services and promotions, as well as any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, pages visited, visit date and time, time spent on each page, and other details about your visit, along with technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please note that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or similar technologies
- Mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To provide you with our website and services
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, if you have opted-in to receive them
- To comply with legal, regulatory, and reporting obligations
Please note that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will protect your personal information with commercially acceptable means to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. However, please be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and absolute data security cannot be guaranteed.
We will comply with applicable laws in the event of any data breach. You are responsible for selecting any password and ensuring the security of your information within the bounds of our services.
Retention of Personal Information
In certain circumstances, we may retain your personal information for compliance with legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes.
We do not target our products or services at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, such as IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- Third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority about your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site and serve you content based on your preferences.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will obtain your permission or allow you to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Alina Davidson https://fixncleanwizard.com/contact-us/